Monday, July 26

My Summer Essentials 2010

Here are some things I can't live without for the summer.
1. Louis Vuitton Speedy 35. When I feel my outfit is a little boring or seems to simply I like to carry this bag, and it's big enough where I can store quiet a few things
2. A Colorful watch. I know white watches are in, but I do also love during the summertime having a simple white shirt, demin shorts, and a bright watch.
3. Simple Earrings. During the summer less is more, and just having a simple pair of earrings adds a nice touch.
4.Nail Color. Its Modern Girl by OPI, something birght for the summer days.
5. Summer Reads. Classy Exceptional Advice for the extremely modern lady by Derek Blasbery.And Pure by Terra Elan McVoy.
6. Great Pair of sunnies. These are just a two-toned pair from Forever 21
8.Water
9. Summer Scent. Escada Sunset Heat.
10. Great Pair of Scandals. Demin Pair from Olsenboye.
-Corbyn

No comments:

Post a Comment