Saturday, November 20

Early Birthday Present







Well my birthday is the day after turkeyd day(also known as black friday), anway my grandmother sent me a box for my birthday and guess what else was inside that box.........A Pair Of Chestnut Bailey Button Uggs(love them!!!!) So i will have to post outfits of the day since, Since most of my outfits have been comfy and the uggs go great with it. Below I added some outfits that I really like some are everyday people and other or Celebs. Later I might add the Fashion Timeline Lucky did in their current issue.

-Corbyn
Blake Lively In Uggs boots on the way to a runway show during Fashion Week and On the set of Gossip Girl
Kristen Dunst out around town.


Sienna Miller leaving the airport.


Jessica Simpson In Sundance












No comments:

Post a Comment