Friday, March 18

Fab Friday


- I had two cupcakes today and I so don't feel guilty.(The bake sale was to raise money for a local Cancer foundation)I was able to have a desert and help out a great cause.
- Going to find a new case for my blackberry I'm thinking something with sparkles
- Outfits of the day posts, haven't made it up since my camera re-broke.
- I have two options either Make OOTD videos or take the OOTD with my blackberry, which ever is the easiest
- I'm thinking about adding more regular post
- Making over my room, So I will surely find a way to post pics
-Make some post about my everyday life, So you guys can know me a little better
-Thinking about making a fabulous blogger award, so keep look out for that
-Corbyn

Picture used from http://www.flickr.com/photos/pinkbow/3988091574/

No comments:

Post a Comment