Sunday, April 10

You're gonna need a place to store you're Sunscreen, Ray Ban avatiors and so much more

On a better note SUMMER VACY, is almost here. I can't wait, because were going to be traveling like crazy! My parents are even having my best best friend from Texas fly in so she can join are traveling adventure. I know Miami, New York City, Charleston, Sc are on the list so far, But I can't wait. So here are some super fab beach bags to store all you're summer must need essentials. -Corbyn
Marc by Marc Jacobs- New Standard Supply Canvas Tote

Diane Von Furstenberg- Sara Abstract-Print Cotton tote

Juicy Couture- Small Coronado Canvas Beach Tote

Anya Hindmarch- Small Canvas Ballet Tote

Kate Spade- Small Coal Chain Strap Bow Straw Tote

Red Valentino- Bow Trimmed Straw Bucket Tote

Anya Hindmarch- Junie Canvas Bow Tote

* All photos are from Saks.com

1 comment:

  1. I NEED either one of the Anyas or the Kate Spade. They would complete my summer.

    ReplyDelete