Saturday, May 7

I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination


As you can tell from the title above I am going on a small break from bloggin for a while. It's not like I'm going to be gone for good, only while My last 2weeks of school are done, the remodeling(my mom is re doing the guest room, My BFF from Texas is leaving the night of her last day of school)
I also have to take a break to figure out some things or where I really want to be at the moment, I know I'm only 15 but I do want to make a difference in the world but If I cant do that,at least be remembered for doing something great. I know I cant figure out what I want to do in life right this moment but I do know what I want to do to make life different and how to make the best out of it, So I hope the break is no more than 2week or 1month maximum.
Then Volleyball has started and that's like 4hrs a day of training(sometimes thats a lot to handle, when I know I will have to be going 6hrs of training soon)I do volunteer and it is so wonderful and I would like to keep it in my schedule.
So if I can do a quick post on my blackberry or nook I will try. Don't forget too still check the blog to see if theres anything new or twitter.

I will be back before ya know it!!
Life Is A Runway So Work It -Corbyn

No comments:

Post a Comment