Thursday, September 8

Corbyn's J'adores for the week

I have finally had time to do all my regular posts, and don't worry there will be a post everyday some even twice a day.
1. Favorite App- Pulse,Pulse takes your favorite websites and transforms them into a colorful and interactive mosaic. Tap on an article to see a clean and elegant view of the news story. Save stories for reading later across all platforms, Read it Later and Evernote. Sharing a story via Facebook, Twitter and email is as easy as two taps. 



2.Trend- Right now I am loving the look of the military/combat/nanny Mcphee type of boots. At school a lot of people haven't been rocking this trend, but that just means these types of boots will be one of my top boots for the winter. Here is a set I made of polyvore.
3. TV shows- I haven't had time to watch TV, with homework and volleyball. I have had a chance to catch up with Supernatural and the new season is this Fall! I love Sam. Also I have a post about all the can't miss shows this fall, so make sure you check it out. 

4. Book- Never Have I Ever(I love the books better than the TV series) by Sara Shepherd, I will do book review on my school book blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment