Friday, December 28

The Perfect Tulle Skirt

Newly Loved
 The moment I knew I wanted a Tulle Skirt was after seeing Carrie Bradshaw from Sex & The City rock it in the series opening credits. Tulle Skirts to me can either be dressed up or dressed casually. Finding the prefect tulle skirt can be a little challenging ,the moment I type tulle skirt into Google I get many clothing stores selling tulle skirts in children sizes. (No help to moi). Luckily Anthropologie has a few tulle skirts I've been eying.
Pinterest

Clarabelle

Newly Loved

Pinterst

Pinterest

Pinterest

A Fashion Love Affair

Damsel In Dior

IslandChic77

Atlantic Pacific

2 comments:

  1. Such a fantastic post about one of the most misunderstood pieces of clothing. Tulles are not just for the stage, but for everyday life too, as long as you style it correctly. Thanks for this post, as well as all the fashion inspirations.

    Girlie Blog Seattle | Casual Clothes for Less

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love tulle skirts! & I'm your newest follower :)
    -Tori
    www.fashiontrendsmore.com

    ReplyDelete