Saturday, October 20

Fashion Sneakers & Dresses

Before this even became a trend I always loved throwing on a pair of high tops/ sneakers with a dress or skirt.  To me the sneaker and dress combo always seemed to balance each other out, if done correctly.
galmeetsglam.blogspot.com
Glamazonsblog.com


thestylesample.com
lolamansil.blogspot.com

myfantabulausworld.com

theglamandglitter.com
Urbanism.com



Fashion Sneakers



Nike
nordstrom.com

Lanvin snake skin shoes
neimanmarcus.com

Ash sneaker
my-wardrobe.com

Converse shoes
macys.com

Tory burch shoes
bergdorfgoodman.com

Christian louboutin shoes
christianlouboutin.com

1 comment:

  1. I've always wanted some really cool sneakers but never where to start. I want a pair of Nike's high tops but I'll suffice with my converse sneakers. I'm in need of a new pair of those as well. I love the sneakers dress look but I don't think I could pull it off.

    -B

    ReplyDelete