Thursday, January 31

January Favorites

Januray Favorites



1. I keep my make-up routine very simple and quick. This month I recently added Maybelline BB cream, and I love it. Depending on how much you decided to use for the day it gives you enough coverage and a nice flawless look.

2. Uggs. Some people might despise them but I do love my uggs, and they come in handy when it's freezing outside and you don't feel like getting dressed. Trust me that feeling has came a lot this month with mid-terms and me basically sleeping through me alarms.

3. Lilly Pulitzer Agenda. One of my new years resolution was to become organized, and so far my agenda is helping me with that. I'm just hoping it last until the end of the school year.

4. Diet Coke. I'm probably drinking way more then I should.

5. Desperate Housewives. Currently worked my way into finishing a full season in JUST two days. Netflix has became a habit considering they supply me with full seasons.

                                 So what are some of your favorites this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment