Saturday, January 19

Rock The Hallways: Meet Tori

Meet Tori a 17 year old senior, from Richmond, Virginia.


What does style mean to you? Style means the world to me. It is one of the first things that people notice about you so therefore, is very important. 
 


 
Current trends you've notice at school. My school isn't very "trendy." Most girls tend to wear UGGS and designer jeans but I choose to stick out from the crowd in pretty dresses and vintage pieces. 
 
Dream Career? Anything in fashion! I plan on majoring in fashion merchandising when I go away to college next year which will allow me to work pretty much anywhere in the fashion industry. Working for a fashion magazine would be a dream come true!
 
What do you do in your spare time when you're not blogging or at school? I love sewings/ DIY's, working at Justice and taking Pilates. 
 
Style Icons? Natalie Liao and Twiggy are big style icons in my eyes. 
 
If you could splurge on anything, what would it be?- More Jeffrey Campbells! I just love the added height. 
 
 
 Song currently loving? Thrift Shop I'll admit, it's my guilty pleasure! Typically, I listen to music by Lana Del Rey, Broken Bells and the XX. 
 
One goal for 2013?  Earn lots of scholarship money for college next year. 
 
Flats or Heels?  Heels all the way!
 
  
Bold lipstick or Bold nail polish?,Can I say both? :)
  
Favorite movie? Some of my favorite movies include Breakfast at Tiffany's, Grease and the Breakfast Club.
 
Whats your go to outfit? Dress+ sweater+ heels
 
Any tips on confidence for other girls when it comes to having a style different from their peers/ in crowd( popular kids). Wear what you like. Sure you may get people staring at you (especially if you wear flower crowns or 5 inch heels like I do) but you should always dress in a style that's true to you. We're young and allowed to make fashion mistakes! It will help define our style.
Places to find the very fabulous Tori:
 

4 comments:

  1. cool post!
    http://blackberriesandsparkles.blogspot.com/
    reece x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very cool. Her style is very Richmond-esque. I used to go to school down there.

    -B

    ReplyDelete